Type MK-420A Vertical Form Fill Seal Packaging line for Dry Free Flowing Products
Our type MK-420A vertical form fill seal packaging line is an automatic packaging system integrating the multihead weigher, packaging line feeder and support platform. This packaging line is built to manage a variety of granular, sheet, strip and other irregular shaped dry free flowing products such as: candy, potato chips, jelly, nuts, etc. Besides, the package fill weight is freely adjustable, making this packaging line versatile to meet customer demands of wrapping various products.
OPP/CPP composite film, OPP/CE composite film, MST/PE composite film, PET/PE composite film, aluminum foil.
- Flow pack wrapping
- Hang hole bag
- Gusset bag
- Type: MK-420A
- Packing speed: 15-60bags/min
- Bag size: L: 50-300mm W: 80-200mm
- Measuring range: 150-1500ml
- Max film width: 420mm
- Film thickness: 0.04-0.10mm
- Air consumption: 0.4m³, min 0.6MPa
- Power source：2.5KW/220V 50-60Hz
- Weight: 1800kg
- Overall size: 3560x1940x3200mm
- Mitsubishi PLC control system and touch screen operating system allow for clear display of operational statistics and data indication.
- High precision servo film feeding system guarantees smooth film conveying and accurate positioning.
- Intelligent digital temperature control system offers stable temperature difference control. A tooth sealing mold is equipped to ensure firm sealing.
- With automatic fault alarm display function, this vertical form fill seal packaging line will shut down immediately and alarm automatically once malfunction occurs.With automatic fault alarm display function, this vertical form fill seal packaging line will shut down immediately and alarm automatically once malfunction occurs.
- Packaging line feeder
- Finished package conveyor
- Weight checker
- Metal detector
- Ribbon printer